· Immediately after your spray tan, you will want to wear dark loose clothing and flip flops (avoid anything tight such as, buckles, belts, elastic, bras or tight jeans)
· Do not touch skin, it can darken your hands and “mark” your tan (please be careful with pets and physical contact after your tan)
· Avoid any water contact on the skin (ie: rain, splashing water, sweating) until after the first shower. Water contact stops the tanning process immediately.
· Be careful when washing your hands
· Do NOT rub or scratch your body as this can also remove the spray solution during the important developing phase
· Do NOT apply any creams or deodorants until after the first shower
· First Shower- please only use lukewarm water, expect the top layer of bronzer to wash off, THIS IS NORMAL. Rub your body with your hands (NO SOAP) until the water going down the drain is clear.
· Avoid using products that are designed to exfoliate the skin such as moisturizers that contain Alpha Hydroxy Acids, as this will prematurely fade your tan. I suggest not using any Dove or Bath and Body Works products after your spray tan.
· Pat your skin dry (Don't rub) with your towel and apply moisturizer to your entire body liberally. Apply lotions multiple times a day.
MOISTURATION IS THE KEY to long lasting tan. Dry skin can result in a tan that fades unevenly.
· Avoid chlorinated pools, salt water, spas, excessive heat such as saunas and steam rooms as this will dramatically accelerate the fading process.
· Use sunscreen when needed, the DHA solution does not contain sunscreen in it.
· Please only leave the solution on for the recommended amount of time, leaving it on longer can cause over processing, which can lead to an orangy look or blotchiness.
· If you are tanning for your wedding or an important event: your tan was applied within close proximity to your special event. It is high recommended that you DO NOT participate in any activities that can sacrifice the application of your spray tan.
· Ready Set Tan is not responsible for any defects to your tan that are due to not following the directions listed above.
· Following these can result in a tan lasting 5-7 days.
To book online, click the "booking" button at the top.
Or text 509-440-3350