FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Will I be orange from the tan?
- This should not happen with the solution used by Ready Set Tan. This will only occur if we go way too dark, way too soon!
- Are there different levels of darkness?
- Yes!!! Not all TANS are one size fits all.
- How long does an appointment take?
- From start to finish, the appointment will take 30-45 minutes. This includes the consultation, preparation, application, drying time and clean up.
- What should I wear to the appointment/during the spray tan?
- Wear loose-fitting dark clothing to the appointment. During the application, you may wear whatever you are comfortable in (Disposable undergarments are available by request). Men MUST wear undergarments.
- How long will my tan last?
- On average, the tans will last 5-7 days
- How long does it take for the tan to develop?
- After your first rinse it will take least 24 hours for the tan to fully develop.
- What should I avoid while my spray tan is developing?
- Do NOT sweat, exercise, shower, swim, or engage in sexual activity. Avoid wearing tight clothing that will rub against your skin.
- Why does my tan look patchy?
- If you have dry areas of dry and rough skin, these will not tan well as the rest of your skin. That's why it is important to exfoliate and moisturize.
- What products do you recommend for helping my tan last?
- Mild, unscented lotions and body washes as well as sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners will help your tan last longer. Stay away from Dove, Bath and Body Works and Victoria Secret soaps and lotions