Following these instructions carefully is the key to achieving the best spray tan possible. Please do ALL these things 24 hours before your appointment:
DOING THESE THINGS LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT CAN CAUSE STREAKING OR BLOTCHING AND PROCESSING ISSUES WITH YOUR TAN.
· Exfoliate 24 hours before your spray tan.
· Especially elbows, heels, and tops of hands and ankles.
· Please exfoliate with a washcloth and water only.
· For the entire 24 hours before your spray tan appointment do not use bar soaps, high PH shower products, oil-based products or in shower moisturizers.
· 24 hours before your spray tan get your manicure/pedicure, or hair coloring done.
· 24 hours before your spray tan appointment you should shave, wax, or use a sugar or salt scrub. Doing these things closer to your spray tan appointment can cause processing issues, such as blotchiness, steaking, or acting as a barrier.
· Please make sure all make-up, deodorant, lotion, or oil is removed before your spray tan appointment.
· Please pull your hair away from your face.
· Please try and avoid touching the inside of the tent, there may be over-spray that can discolor your palms.
You are welcome to tan in whatever you are most comfortable in
Women – commonly wear a bathing suit, bra/panty, or G string in dark colors
Men- MUST wear running shorts or fitted underwear
(keep in mind that some solution will get on these garments)