Following these instructions carefully is the key to achieving the best spray tan possible. Please do ALL these things 24 hours before your appointment:
DOING THESE THINGS LESS THAN 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT CAN CAUSE STREAKING OR BLOTCHING AND PROCESSING ISSUES WITH YOUR TAN.
· Exfoliate 24 hours before your spray tan.
· Especially elbows, heels, and tops of hands and ankles.
· Please exfoliate with a washcloth and water only.
· For the entire 24 hours before your spray tan appointment do not use bar soaps, high PH shower products, oil-based products or in shower moisturizers.
· 24 hours before your spray tan get your manicure/pedicure, or hair coloring done.
· 24 hours before your spray tan appointment you should shave, wax, or use a sugar or salt scrub. Doing these things closer to your spray tan appointment can cause processing issues, such as blotchiness, steaking, or acting as a barrier.
· Please make sure all make-up, deodorant, lotion, or oil is removed before your spray tan appointment.
· Please pull your hair away from your face.
· Please try and avoid touching the inside of the tent, there may be over-spray that can discolor your palms.
You are welcome to tan in whatever you are most comfortable in
Women – commonly wear a bathing suit, bra/panty, or G string in dark colors
Men- MUST wear running shorts or fitted underwear
(keep in mind that some solution will get on these garments)
To book online, click the "booking" button at the top.
Or text 509-440-3350